CONTENTS

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tagged - Four things

Four Jobs You've Had
Shelf stacker in Woolworths
Post Office Clerk
Teacher
ICT Advisory Teacher

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
Pretty Woman
Sliding Doors
Scent of a Woman
Dave

Yep – all happy endings, if not totally sloppy endings. My film watching is rare and totally escapist!

Four Places You've Lived
Liverpool,
Sheffield
Sale

Yes that's only three - my world is VERY small

Four TV Shows you love to Watch
TV? – I spend more time in front of my PC screen than the TV but:

Who do you think you are?
Bleak House
… now I’m struggling!

Four Places You've Been on Vacation
Kenmare, Kerry Coast, Ireland
Almost every county in UK
– must check to see where I haven’t been – yet!
Amsterdam – a real tourist trip
Munkerup - North Zealand, Denmark

Four Websites You Visit Every Day
http://del.icio.us/lindabils - just discovered this, so still building
www.pluck.com
and wherever my blog wandering takes me

Four Of Your Favorite Foods
Chocolate
Chicken fajitas
Red wine – it isn’t a food????
Chicken in cream and white wine sauce


Four Places You'd Rather Be:
Can’t name anywhere specific – but somewhere where there isn’t the background hum of a motorway outside would be good.

Four Albums You Can't Live Without:
Queen – Greatest Hits II
Dire Straights – Brothers in Arms
Eric Clapton – Unplugged
And then something Baroque – maybe Vivaldi’s Gloria

No comments: