Sunday, July 22, 2007

It worked!

After a slight delay whilst I got over an unknown aching lurgy and a cold (simultaneously!), during which time the fabric sat in the dye bath, I have finished:

The second colour wheel was created by adding a second piece of fabric to each dye bath thereby using up the excess dye. I've never had such light pieces in my stash before - it'll be interesting to see where they end up!

1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Lovely! And the pastels are definitely something I'd like to have in my stash. I'm sure I'm not the only one who will say, if you can't figure out how to use them, send them my way!VBG