CONTENTS

Sunday, September 09, 2007

What did I do today??

Apart from spending time weeding, I've been recovering from visiting the Quilt Show at Harrogate. There were some lovely quilts but sadly this show is no longer value for money. There was reference to an embroidery show in the advertising but in reality this was simply embroidery kit traders filling the spaces that quilting traders didn't take up.

I also finished a small bag that I've been fiddling with. I saw the picture on http://www.sewnews.com/ a while ago. I can't link to the page as their search engine is down, but here is an image I downloaded:













The design is based on a US lunchbag. I made mine without referring to the original photo and was surprised at how different is. I made mine to carry the bare necessities after I failed to find a make-up bag small enough for my handbag!

No comments: