The instructions are...
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
7 facts about me:
- I work full time and enjoy my day job (That seems pretty weird these days!)
- I keep thinking I've found THE technique through which I can express myself. Then just as quickly I find something else.
- I love Eccles cakes.
- I'm very uncomfortable with sentences that begin with "I"
- I can sit at a PC for ages but manage less than an hour at the sewing machine and haven't a clue what makes me move away.
- Gruts makes me laugh.
- I come from Liverpool, have a Liverpudlian sense of humour, live in Manchester but feel more at home in W. Yorkshire.
And the hardest part - finding seven people to tag, so I'm using this as an opportunity to promote the blogs of members of Contemporary Quilt. (Forgive me folks, if this isn't your 'thing'!) :
Barbara Cheeseman - http://embroideryoverlaps.blogspot.com/
Margaret Cooter - http://margaret-cooter.blogspot.com/
Helen Cowans - http://textilegoddess.blogspot.com/
Lizzy Drake - http://www.vintagelizzie.blogspot.com/
Maggie Harris - http://stitchingwithschnauzerandsiamese.blogspot.com/
Frieda Oxenham - http://friedaquilter.blogspot.com/
Liz Plummer - http://www.lizplummer.com/blog/