CONTENTS

Sunday, March 17, 2013

My first red spot ...

... and quite possibly the last but I might as well celebrate whilst I can!

The Ten Plus exhibition at Ordsall Hall opened on Thursday, having been hung really well by the gallery staff. Today was 'Meet the Artist' and the gallery space was full of 10+ members, their friends and Hall visitors. We'd not been in the gallery long when I noticed something next to one of my pieces and much to amazement there was that tell-tale discrete red spot. Amazing, and thank you for the vote of confidence from whoever decided to buy it! Guess who didn't think to take the camera, so for now the best that I can do with my phone when the piece is almost a metre long!
Ordsall fragments:


5 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Congrats! It's always such a boost when a stranger is drawn to your work, enough so to lay down some money. The best flattery!

magsramsay said...

That's fantastic, what a great feeling! It's a wonderful graphic piece.

Sandra Wyman said...

Now you really do have to take yourself seriously - a professional twice over! Not surprised it sold.

Margaret Cooter said...

Congrats!! You are going from strength to strength!

Hilary said...

Absolutely fantastic! I am so thrilled for you. Wow! A sale - yippee.

Hilary