CONTENTS

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Sold!

... most of us would say that we work with textiles because we can't imagine life without doing so. We beaver away in our own space and usually to our own ideas and just occasionally wonder why we do so. Do others understand what we're trying to say, do they appreciate the thought and planning that goes into a piece of work or pass by with out a second glance?
I join exhibiting groups because it gives me a reason to make, an outlet for my ideas and somewhere other than under the bed for the finished work to be seen. So it is with great surprise and pleasure at this affirmation of what I'm doing when a piece is sold. I had a triptych on display at Didsbury Parsonage and I'm delighted to learn that my favourite piece has found itself a new home. Thank you.


No comments: