CONTENTS

Friday, July 23, 2010

One week on .....

Attribution-ShareAlike License

I've been at home for a week now, officially I'm on holiday until the end of July when I formally retire but I'm done and gone. I already feel free!

So far my worries about being at home haven't materialised, but then it's early days and I haven't been at home too much either! Trips out have included a visit to the Quiltart exhibition at Bankfield in Halifax and a coffee and stroll around the unique Beech Road in Chorlton.

What I have found is that I'm needing to keep a record of what I have done. I imagine that this is all part of the transition when my own time still seems very precious, as if I have to return to work shortly. That said, I would like to use my time rather than simply let it pass by -  the arrival of the bus pass does make you reailse that time is a limited commodity!

No comments: