CONTENTS

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Quiltfest website

Quiltfest is a wonderful exhibition held annually in Llangollen and organised by Val Shields. It isn't big but the pieces in it are well chosen, both for their workmanship and the quilting genre they represent.

The presence of Quiltfest on the web was raised during an e-mail conversation and it struck me that a dedicated webspace would be the best answer, rather than being dependent on tourist information in the area. As a result I've had great fun using the geocities page builder software to create a couple of very simple pages. The software appears superficially to be quite crude but with time I may find that I can do more with it. It was just really enjoyable to go back to my IT roots - exploring what software can do!

www.geocities.com/ukquiltfest/

No comments: