Although I liked this as it was, I had a limited amount of fabric and was unable to make this section any larger. So I added a wide asymmetric border, but that was too dark - time to have some fun. I added squares of a complementary colour to the square above then threw on some smaller squares cut from the scraps of the main fabric. At this point things are relatively loose (For me!):
I had thought that I would add some arabesque swirls to the border but I think the contrast might be too great. Time to re-think the border and perhaps, finally, time to learn to consider the quilting just a little earlier in the process!!!
UPDATE: I have taken up Nina-Marie's invitation to link to a new feature on Nina-Marie Sayre's blog. Nina-Marie is inviting art quilters to show what they're working on. The links will show up every Friday. Please take a look at what others are up to and leave a comment.