CONTENTS

Monday, August 25, 2008

August TIF

The theme this month was balance, and I was inspired by a diagram from an article linked to in this post - http://sharonb.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/composition-and-the-elements-of-visual-design/ :


It almost seems to sum up of my life :-} The big, almost central, circle being the day job, and the smaller, out on a limb, circle representing the stitching I'd rather be doing! It's all rather strange but since I've had to re-consider my working practice due to changes at work, not working at all seems to have become very desirable!


5 comments:

sharon young said...

Excellent interpretation of this month's challenge, Linda, I hope you sort your work/creativity balance out favourably.

neki desu said...

What great interpretation, so uncluttered and zen. love it!

neki desu

margaret said...

This seems also to be about focus, as well as balance - and about plate-juggling, perhaps?

margaret said...

Looking at this again, I'm wondering if there could be words in the red area - almost invisible, red on red... just a thought...

Mai-Britt Axelsen said...

Wonderful stuff, Linda - keep going and sharing.

Great to meet you again.